Monday, December 19, 2005

Hans Zeiger, Eagle Scout, Author-Get Off My Honor

"My great grandfather was a Boy Scout in Illinois in the early days of the organization, and my grandpa and his brother were Scouts, and my father and his three brothers were Scouts.

My uncle is an Eagle, and he still organizes most of the summer hikes. One of my brothers is a Life Scout, and my other brother is working on the Star rank.
Three of my cousins are Eagle Scouts. I am an Eagle Scout.


I got involved in Troop 174 because my grandpa really didn't expect me to do otherwise. It's a family tradition, and I have every hope of taking my own sons to the local Scout lodge when it's time.
Scouting helps the family to teach self-government. America's future depends upon that."




Hans Zeiger, Eagle Scout and Author of

Get Off My Honor: The Assault on the Boy Scouts of America

www.hanszeiger.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home